Combine that with a change in the weather; a big temperature and air pressure drop, which always makes things with nerve endings worse (as anyone with herniated discs or LND knows), and well, I'm hurting more and needing more to take the edge off after weaning myself down to less medication in January. Everything is amped up again. It continues to be a roller coaster .
So, I'm trying to remember to
- Breathe deeply. Slowly. In.......out......
- Remember, things could always be worse.
- Don't tense your jaw, your neck, your shoulders.
- Sit ergonomically if possible.
- Get lots of sleep
I wish I had a magic wand and could say I'm cured, and I can cure you too! I can't, but I won't give up trying.
Lately I'm looking into a few things...in order of invasiveness and fear factor:
- RF procedure (radio frequency). Scary if you don't have the right practitioner.
- Nerve blocks
- "soft" laser
What's new in your world?